January 26, 2015
January 13, 2015
January 10, 2015
Deadline: 12 January 2015
The Associated Press is offering paid journalism internships for the summer 2015in nine US cities (including Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sacramento and Washington, DC) and 10 international locations (including Bangkok, Berlin, Johannesburg, London, Mexico City, New Delhi, Paris, Rio de Janeiro, Seoul and Tokyo).
Interns will be expected to be fast thinkers and show creativity and strong news judgment. They should be strong storytellers who are able to recognise interesting news elements, suggest their own story ideas and angles and incorporate them in video, still images or text. Interns should be comfortable interacting with a diverse group of co-workers and interview subjects. Depending on experience and training, interns may contribute to the text news report – reporting and writing their own stories under the direct supervision of an editor. Editors will train interns on such areas as interview techniques, sourcing, databases and AP style.
The internship is open to US and international students as well as recent graduates. Applicants must be:
- current full-time students within two years of earning an undergraduate degree (juniors and seniors); or
- current full-time graduate students.
The summer 2015 Global News Internship is a paid, highly selective, 12-week individually tailored training program for students who are aspiring cross-format journalists. For additional information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For application you need to prepare the following documents:
- A 300-word autobiographical essay on this topic: "The Associated Press seeks to recruit and retain a workforce that embodies a wide range of talents, experiences, achievements and journalistic skills. Please describe the qualities and accomplishments you would bring to the company as an intern.";
- A resume and cover letter (please include your projected graduation date);
- Three to five examples of your work (links to a website of your clips, video, photos and multimedia work are preferred);
- A letter of reference from a previous internship or former employer;
- Mode of applying is online by submitting the information and documents here.
Please find the official webpage here.
January 8, 2015
January 6, 2015
Student reporters, cartoonists and photographers ages 19 and under can enter a contest.
Youth Journalism International hosts a contest recognizing exceptional journalism done by students worldwide.
The top five honors include Journalist of the Year, Educator of the Year, the Courage in Journalism Award, the Jacinta Maria Bunnell Award for Commentary and the Frank Keegan "Take No Prisoners" Award for News.
Other categories include multimedia, news, enterprise, profile, features, editorial, column writing, first-person essay, cartoons, reviews, sports and photography.
Entries must have been published between Jan. 1 and Dec. 31, 2014 in online or print publications. School publications, underground papers, blogs, online papers and other venues for journalism are all acceptable.
The entry fee is US$20 for the top honors, US$10 for team entries and US$5 for individuals. The deadline is Feb. 6.
For more information, click here.
January 5, 2015
December 31, 2014
December 29, 2014
My name is Elena.
I looked yours profil and have become interested in you.
I live in Russia in city Cheboksary.
If you have become interested in me.
Write to me at once on mine e-mail: email@example.com
I shall tell to you more about myself also I shall send you my photos.
I wait for yours the letter and a photo.
December 28, 2014
I am Nata. I want to know you better. I am looking for long-term relations. Are you looking for the same? Then you need just write to my e-mail and know me better.
You will not lose anything. Why not to try?
Here is my e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org